Do you know of any business-courses?
Business-courses refer to various subjects related to business.
All taught at business school.
Straight to examples of business courses:
- Marketing – a subject aimed at teaching how to communicate the offer of a company.
- Sales- this subject stresses the
need to sell. The lifeblood of a company.
- Finance- business expansion or start-up calls for sources of capital.
- Accounting – proper financial records must be maintained for future reference.
- Human resource management ….. Your
company hires skilled, semi-skilled and non-skilled labor. This subject
discuses everything on human resources.
Why you are better off pursuing business-courses.
As you pursue your accounting
course or finance course…..note these key course objectives.
- Enhancement of critical thinking
- To appreciate business-courses as
an integral part of development of industries.
- To discovers great ideas. That
could lead to large business startups .
- To learn and discover current
The key concepts that Paul learned after pursuing a business
- Financial reporting
- Concepts of costs
- Concept of scarcity
- Time value of money
- Management strategies
- Financial structure of a company.
Nice! Just to mention but a few.
Why do universities
classify most business-courses under business management degree?
Yeah, I discovered this at business school.
In my view, it’s because, business courses go hand in hand
with management functions: of planning, organizing, directing,control and hiring.
Click here to Go back HOME.
Meet the admin here. He is ready to hear from you!
Business school is the means to the financial expertise end.
I shared with you secrets about business school. Read about them here.
What about the misconceptions about business school?
Probably you do not want to miss this article, big time!
You have the opportunity to get your story featured here.
Yup, any story about business school, university as whole and… and….. Any other
story!!!! Take a look at this.